Live Art. Love SAAG.
Last year we were proud to launch our Live Art. Love SAAG. campaign, with the aspiration of extending and promoting cultural programming into a host of communities in southern Alberta. Recognizing the value of arts and culture in shaping meaningful lives, our goal is to raise $1 million in the next three years. You can support this mission for our community in many different ways including corporate sponsorship, individual giving, and more. Information about this campaign and the initiatives it will support is included in both our Sponsorship Opportunities Guide and our Donor Opportunities Guide.
To make a donation click here:
Our Goal: Raise $1 Million Over the Next Three Years
• Public Engagement Programming: increase programming in and out of the gallery, embedded in multiple and diverse communities
• Learning Commons: expand the gallery to include a public engagement space combining our library resources with creative and innovative workstations
Outreach & Accessibility:
• Art Bus: offer free transportation for teachers and their students
• SAAG Art Cart: create a mobile, accessible, and interactive station combining a gallery, classroom, and tech centre
• Exhibitions: program gallery exhibitions in main & upper galleries with broader scope and ambition
• Publications: extend SAAG’s renowned history publishing artist books
• Human Resources: Add new staff and appropriate workspaces to develop and implement our new initiatives
• Environmental Work and Storage Space: consolidate offsite storage to an environmentally controlled and secure onsite location
WHY SUPPORT SAAG?
• You want to help SAAG generate extensive and engaging cultural activities in the diverse communities of southern Alberta
• You value SAAG’s reputation as a renowned centre of contemporary visual arts locally, nationally, and internationally
• You recognize the value of arts and culture in shaping meaningful lives
We recognize everyone has different philanthropic goals, financial abilities, and personal interests. We are dedicated to working with you to connect your passions to our community, and your interests with those of the gallery.
To discuss other ways that you can get involved, or how the above opportunities can be tailored to suit your philanthropic goals and needs, please contact any member of our Fund Development team:
Danielle Tait, Associate Director at 403-327-8770 x 22 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jess Fehr, Fund Development Coordinator at 403-327-8770 x 23 | email@example.com
Ryan Doherty, Director/Curator at 403-327-8770 x 26 | firstname.lastname@example.org